Chardham Yatra Tours believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation & refund policy. Under this policy:
- » Full cancellation will be charged if tour cancels under the same day travelling date.
- » Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made in writing by mail along with the phone call intimation to our office numbers and refund will be processed according to below specified refund policy.
- » No cancellations for those tours that the Ashoka India Tours marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, and New Year along with the other important festivals & fairs. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- » No cancellation is allowed on non refundable fares & group departures
- » If tour cancels 30 days prior to arrival/ travel date then 25% cancellation will be charged of total tour cost.
- » If tour cancels 20 days prior to arrival/ travel date then 50% cancellation will be charged of total tour cost.
- » If tour cancels 15 days prior to arrival/ travel date then 75% cancellation will be charged of total tour cost.
- » If tour cancels within 15 days of arrival/ travel date then 100% cancellation will be charged.
- » No refund will be given in case of no show, natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, untoward incidents or acts of God or acts beyond the control.
- » Refund of any payment will process within 15-30 working days.
These are the general cancellation & refund policies, in case of any change in policy; we will intimate the same at the time of booking any tour/hotel/flight/bus/car